Hiya, I hope you are all well. First I want to say thank you to you all for providing all of our swimmers with a unique learning experience, we have been getting some excellent feedback across the board.
I am sending this update out as web page, its easier to get you all to read it rather than an email. As we know the summer is nearly upon us and that means holidays, BBQ’s and some amazing memories to be made.
So here is an update of what I have in my mind for the summer.
This is always a good time for us and the kids (no lanes, different equipment).
- W/C 3rd June 2019 – Survival Week 1
- W/C 10th June 2019 – Survival Week 2
- W/C 20th June 2019 – Rookie Lifeguard (Hr Swimmers)
End of Term
- W/C 15th July 2019 – Endurance Test
- W/C 22nd July 2019 – Fun Week
- Saturday 27th July 2019 is the final lesson for all swimmers.
- Swim School is closed 28th July to 4th August inclusive
Summer Lessons are provisionally booked for these dates.
- Monday 5th August 13:00-21:30 (Provisional)
- Wednesday 7th August 2019 13:00-21:00 (Provisional)
- Monday 12th August 2019 13:00-21:30 (Provisional)
- Wednesday 14th August 2019 13:00-21:00 (Provisional)
- Monday 19th August 2019 13:00-21:30 (Provisional)
- Wednesday 21st August 2019 13:00-21:00 (Provisional)
All the dates are provisional and depend on the number of swimmers who book and the number of staff we have (Teachers and Assistants).
I have made this form for you to complete to let me know what hours you are available during the summer dates