Q. Why do we swim during the summer break?
Studies and experience has show that regular practice of learned skills is essential for children otherwise they lose co-ordination and confidence in their ability. With swimming the only place for the mind and body to practice and calibrate itself is in the swimming pool, as they grow they need to continually practice these skills the same as all the land based skills they practice daily.
Q. Where are the lessons? All lessons are at Sprowston High School.
Q. When are the lessons? Mondays & Wednesdays during August.
- Monday 6th August – OPEN
- Wednesday 8th August- OPEN
- Monday 13th August – OPEN
- Wednesday 15th August – OPEN
- Monday 20th August – OPEN
- Wednesday 22nd August – OPEN
- Monday 27th August – Bank Holiday Monday – CLOSED
- Wednesday 29th August – OPEN
Q. What times are the lessons?
- 30 Minute Learn To Swim – 13:00 – 18:30
- 60 Minute Kids Fitness – 18:30 – 19:30
- 60 Minute Adults – 19:30 – 20:30
- 30 Minute Learn To Swim – 13:00 – 18:00
- 60 Minute Kids Fitness – 18:00 – 19:00
- 60 Minute Adults – 19:00 – 20:00
Q. When are we closed?
- Saturday 28th July to Sunday 5th August
Q. What Do You Need To Do? Complete this form and press submit.
Summer Time Selection
- Sprowston High School Swimmers – your lessons will be the same day and same time – if you would like to do more lesson then please let me know as we will have availability for extra lessons.
- Sprowston Manor Swimmers – Pleasw let me know ASAP which dates & times you want to do.
- 13;00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:00 & 15:30 Lessons are priority to Sprowston manor Swimmers.
- 16:00, 16:30, 17:00, 17:30, 18:00 & 18:30 Lessons are pre-booked for Sprowston High School Swimmers.
- We aim for each swimmer to have 4 lessons during the summer holiday.
- We aim for one lesson per week, however if you want to condense your lessons into a shorter period please let us know ASAP.
- If you would like to do additional lessons please let us know and we will do our best to meet your requirements.
- We will aim to offer you the times